An example of using D build pack for Heroku. Deploy your vibe-d app to Heroku in just one click!

Pablo De Nápoli pdenapo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 22:41:51 UTC 2019

I just wanted to let you know that I have creating an example of
how to use
your build pack for deployment of D applications into Heroku
(¡Many
thanks to Martin Nowak for creating that! I also have written to
him about this).

The nice feature is that you just start by cloning my repository
and then
deploy your application to Heroku in one click by pressing the
Heroku button.

For new users, this will be much easier than follow the
instructions at

https://tour.dlang.org/tour/en/vibed/deploy-on-heroku

so I suggest that you add a link there.

all the best