D code running on the Nintendo 3DS

TheGag96 thegag96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 18:44:57 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 20 October 2019 at 17:40:04 UTC, Meta wrote:
> Awesome work. I used to hack around on my original NDS and
> thought about maybe trying to get D working on it, but didn't
> have sufficient time or motivation. I'll definitely play around
> with this.

Last year I was able to get some C very simple code running on
the DS, hacked into Pokemon Platinum... I imagine it could be
done with -betterC, I guess! Following this tutorial might do a
good chunk of the work to setting it up. You'd just need to copy
similar stuff I did in 3ds_rules and my (horrific) Makefile in
nds_rules. You could get by converting an example DS hello world
and declaring any functions/structs needed in your main file as a
start.