D Forum Mobile Version - Beta

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 02:11:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

I use to access this Forum mainly through the WEB version, and so
far It never bothered me when reading on my PC.

But on my phone (An old LG K4) with tiny screen it's not very
pleasant, I use this phone when I'm on the road, I lately I gave
up to read this Forum through it.

So, I decided to create a "wrapper" of this Forum applying style
for small screens like in my case.

The result is here: http://www.mazeware.com/dforums.html

Here are some diffs between both versions:

https://i.imgur.com/wfmm035.png

https://i.imgur.com/LzvhrdQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/BM13xTw.png

I'm sharing this because it may be useful for some people.

Finally I'd like to know if it is possible to have this to be
acessed direct in your server (Maybe in a new sub-domain), since
my hosting is slow.

Matheus.