Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:02:07 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 00:05:06 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
> https://bradley.chatha.dev/Home/Blog?post=JsonSerialiser1
>
> Currently only the first post is out, as I'd like to collect
> feedback before writing any more.
>
> [...]

Great Job, keep pushing!

If you don't know it, I suggest to have a look to the venerable
Philippe Sigaud "D Template Tutorial" for inspiration [1]. It was
by far the most complete and comprensive tutorial covering every
aspect of the D Template programming.

It would be great to have also an updated version of it ...

[1] https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/D-templates-tutorial