Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:45:23 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 06:35:07 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
> On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 00:05:06 UTC, SealabJaster
> wrote:
>> https://bradley.chatha.dev/Home/Blog?post=JsonSerialiser1
>>
>> Currently only the first post is out, as I'd like to collect
>> feedback before writing any more.
>>
>> [...]
>

> This is truly beautiful. Good work, a great tutorial indeed.
>

> Can you pick up the topic of compile time from the ground up.
>
> I will also love tutorial on DasbetterC. No tutorial that i am
> aware in this aspect of D
>
> Thanks a million times. I am awaiting the rest part of the
> tutorial

I'll definitely cover compile time in more depth at some point,
but I don't want to put too much on myself right now, so any
other topics will have to wait until after this current series is
done.

I'll admit I haven't messed around with DasBetterC since I
haven't really had a use case for it yet. I'll mess around with
it and maybe write something up, but no promises (and of course,
it'll wait until after the serialiser series).

Thank you for the kind words as well.