Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

SealabJaster sealabjaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:51:06 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 07:38:46 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Looks like a very nice initiative! Looking forward to more!
>
> A thought - host it on github? That way people can easily
> contribute suggestions to it. You'd be in charge, of course,
> with what to do with those suggestions.

Happy to say it is on github,
https://github.com/SealabJaster/PersonalWebsite

Issue is though, since it's my personal website I never thought
anyone else would even look at the source, so it's got a bit of
jank in it.

For example, each blog post is going to be hand written HTML
https://github.com/SealabJaster/PersonalWebsite/blob/master/PersonalWebsite/Views/BlogPosts/JsonSerialiser1.cshtml

Though I might bother making it so I can write in markdown
instead.