Silicon Valley C++ Meetup - August 28, 2019 - "C++ vs D: Let the Battle Commence"

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Mon Sep 2 07:53:46 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 31 August 2019 at 13:18:46 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 08/31/2019 05:50 AM, a11e99z wrote:
>
> > my English is not very well
>
> Apparently mine is not either. My wife was hearing the video
> from a distance and saying it sounded exactly like Turkish when
> she could not distinguish the words. The sad part is, I agree.
> :)
>
> > for this video default subtitle language
> > is Dutch
>
> Will fix.

I'm not talking about your pronunciation, I'm talking about
automatically tracking videos with auto-generated subtitles,
Google AI can generate it for videos.

No subtitles for 3 parts currently set - 1,2,4.

I didn’t upload videos myself on YouTube, so I don’t know how to
correctly add auto-generated subtitles, but maybe next article
will help you
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-add-subtitles-to-youtube-4767250