Visual D 0.50.0 released

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:27:14 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:30 AM a11e99z via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 02:35:53 UTC, Bart wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 25 June 2019 at 19:47:40 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>
> Before I told about problems with VD on my laptop.
> Most of time I use desktop with VS2019 and VD0.49.2 - its working.
> I dont have a few days for "debugging" my installation for now so
> I put my laptop in case and I am afraid install new VD to
> desktop. I will deeply plunge to this jungle at July.
> I filled some issues/enhancement to bugtracker yesterday.
> In any case thanks for VD, I like it and I need it.

Your problems are easy to resolve.
BuildTools has some weird paths... but you're running VS; why are you
using the separate build tools distribution when you have VS
installed? This is thoroughly non-standard and weird. Just install the
proper C++ tools?
The path issue that lead to optlink rather than MS link should be
trivial to resolve, then you will not have linking problems.