setup-dmd GitHub action

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 20:46:42 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 12 September 2019 at 19:07:30 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

So I've seen GitHub actions pop-up suddenly but I can't figure
out what it is.
Googling it gives me some high-level generic description about
"workflow automation" but I don't see what concrete problem it's
trying to solve. Can anyone please explain what's in it for the
hobbyist D coder?

Also I've seen some articles about it dating back to 2018, but
apparently you can only recently sign up for the beta.