setup-dmd GitHub action

kinke noone at nowhere.com
Sat Sep 14 11:17:46 UTC 2019

On Friday, 13 September 2019 at 10:51:28 UTC, Mihails wrote:
> And it is worth mentioning that even before that Azure was
> among the best available CI options if you need to test a
> project on all 3 major OS, I can't remember any other free CI
> out of my head which provides windows/linux/macos runners
> without having to maintain separate test scripts for those.

True, but I've just recently become aware of and experimented
with Cirrus CI, which seems like a serious contender. Open-source
projects can use agents with up to 8 x86_64 cores and up to 24 GB
of memory. They also feature Windows/Linux/macOS/*FreeBSD*
agents, docker support, max 2 hours runtime per job, and max 13
parallel jobs per user/contributor (not per GitHub
organization/repo!)...
So for those requiring powerful CI machines, a Cirrus Linux agent
with 8 cores is obviously way faster than an Azure Linux agent
with 2 cores.

https://cirrus-ci.org/