Demo: Calling Typescript library from D via WebAssembly

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:07:08 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 26 September 2019 at 09:25:28 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> I would like to announce an example showcasing D interacting
> with a Typescript library via WebAssembly.

I love how much work you put into WebAssembly support for D. Keep
up the good work!

> I have started work on a small project that generates these
> bindings automatically, leveraging the typescript compiler.

I can imagine some basic types are easy (such as number ->
double), but I wonder how you bind to functions that take sum
types or 'any'. Are you going to use opaque JS objects on the D
side or convert D structs/classes upon calling TS/JS functions?