Dlang documentation as CHM file + transform C# project

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Sun Sep 29 08:03:56 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 29 September 2019 at 00:51:16 UTC, chm wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 September 2019 at 11:40:04 UTC, a11e99z wrote:
>
> Very cool project, but ... all pages on precompiled CHM are
> blank.

Boris Carvajal answered you.
https://forum.dlang.org/post/zvqhwmlomksplfmdcvls@forum.dlang.org
I tried his way, its working

my way was:
when u run CHM you've got windows with checkbox on bottom:
[ ] Always ask before opening this file
try to uncheck it and [Open]
if not working next time try to check it and [Open].
should to work too.
I dont remember right choice, so I tried it like USB: up first
than down.

NB:
CHM can contains JavaScript and it running through IE6 on Windows
so exists possibility of security issues.
so dont run any CHM, only from (so-so) trusted sources: I am sure
that I dont put trojans inside this CHM, but somebody can hack my
acc on github.
u have sources and instruction too so can generate CHM yourself.
usually antiviruses can unpack and check CHMs.