describe-d: an introspection library

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Tue Apr 14 10:55:13 UTC 2020

On Monday, 13 April 2020 at 12:11:03 UTC, bogdan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wrote this small `describe-d` library to allow me to do more
> readable introspection in some of my projects.
>
> Any feedback is appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Bogdan
>
> [1] https://gitlab.com/szabobogdan3/describe-d
> [2] https://code.dlang.org/packages/describe-d

cool library, looks really useful for writing big introspection
projects, but on the other hand also looks like this would
significantly increase compilation time currently. Have you done
any benchmarks how your methods compare (RAM, CPU time) to
traits? While I love the syntax and the idea, I think with
current CTFE and templates it would be quite a big hit to use in
a project.