bindbc-sdl Updates

Luis luis.panadero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:55:21 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 15 April 2020 at 22:19:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 April 2020 at 21:54:16 UTC, Luis wrote:
>>

>> There isn't a "hello world" example with bindbc-sdl ? Would
>> very usefull
>
> Everything you need to know that's specfic to the binding is in
> the readme.

I was asking something like this :
https://github.com/Zardoz89/dlang-bindbc-sdl-example1

Yeah, anybody could do this before reading SDL2 documentation,
examining a few SDL2 examples on C/C++ and D (outdated derelict
examples that only shows a translucent window). This take me two
afternoons and was something very dumb.

This kind of lack of examples or documentation, not helps to make
D more popular.