describe-d: an introspection library

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:16:28 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 22 April 2020 at 13:32:03 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy
wrote:

> I tried compiling my example with `dmd -vcg-ast -c tmt.d` and I
> did got neither an AST nor an error, and the option is not in
> `dmd -h`, where can I read about it?

-vcg-ast is a debugging tool I original built to fix an bug in
the inliner.
when you through the switch a new file of the form
"soucefilename.d.cg" should get written out for every sourcefile
in the same directory that the source file is in.

As for your other point.
I am working on a much more powerful and efficient meta
programming system.
It's no where near done. So I will not commit to any release date
... I've learned my lesson.