MetaCall Polyglot is now available form D

Vicente Eduardo Ferrer Garcia vic798 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:25:19 UTC 2020

Hey guys I am working on an open source polyglot called MetaCall
which allows calling functions between languages. Recently a
contributor has implemented support for DLang (Port), which means
you can use MetaCall from D to call functions in C#, NodeJS,
JavaScript, TypeScript, Ruby, Python, Cobol..

I would like to know what do you think about that, and if you see
it useful for embedding other languages in D, for example to
allow scripting to extend a project. Any feedback will be highly
appreciated.

I leave here the link of the repository:
https://github.com/metacall/core

If someone is interested in the D port you can find the source
here: https://github.com/metacall/dlang-port