Reading IDX Files in D, an introduction to compile time programming

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:46:47 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 22 August 2020 at 07:04:19 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:
> On Friday, 21 August 2020 at 20:33:51 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
> I don't need say that unlimited CTFE has been a huge success
> for Jai.
Never heard of that success BTW. Probably a niche success.

But that aside, do you acknowledge there are problems with
allowing such read access or not?

> What I wish is that we can learn from this stop bringing
> arguments that C people would bring for D's CTFE

Back in the days, I used to think if D had everything under the
sun it would be a sole change factor until I saw (thought
through) how C (and some technically meh ones) are still gaining
some adoption despite not being even close to any what we have
already.

By the way, aren't we already successful? Its about time we
acknowledge how successful we already are.