Introduction to programming with compile time sequences in D

Petar Petar
Tue Aug 25 15:58:46 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 25 August 2020 at 15:30:17 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 August 2020 at 14:02:33 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>> Nice article! I haven't had the chance to read it fully, so
>> far [snip]
>
> I though of writing at the beginning that it was long and that
> readers could dip in and out of the article as they wished but
> decided that people could decide that for themselves and that
> placing a length warning might be counter-productive.
>
> Thanks

I think your article is quite valuable is it covers many aspects
of template programming in D, while being quite approachable as
well. May I suggest contributing it in some form to
https://tour.dlang.org? Contributing is as easy as opening a pull
request to this repo: https://github.com/dlang-tour/english. Just
check the format of some of the other *.md and *.yml files there
and you'll figure it out.
We already have a section on templates there, but I think it's
way too brief and doesn't do justice to the D's extensive
template features. Perhaps it could be organized as a fully
separate section with different articles, corresponding to each
paragraph in your article.