Visual D 1.0.1 released

Per Nordlöw per.nordlow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:37:38 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 23 August 2020 at 07:33:01 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> The most important part of the update is that the semantic
> engine is now based on the latest compiler release 2.093.1.

- Does the engine have a feature list?
- Is the engine relatively independent of Windows?
- Does engine integrate with language server (in a platform
independent way)?
- Are there any plans for cross-platform (Linux) support?

I'm dying to get a semantic engine that supports code navigation
to (and completion of) overloaded functions at their call site
including UFCS-calls. DCD doesn't support these two features.