Visual D 1.0.1 released

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Aug 26 06:35:57 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 25 August 2020 at 20:37:38 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:

> I'm dying to get a semantic engine that supports code
> navigation to (and completion of) overloaded functions at their
> call site including UFCS-calls. DCD doesn't support these two
> features.

I have interest in a LSP server based on the DMD frontend as
well. There's also a SAoC 2020 project related to DMD as a
library [1]. Was there another master thesis (or similar) that
would work on a LSP server as well? Either sponsored by Symmetry
or related to the University of Bucharest.

We should try to work together instead of duplicating the work.
Although I've given up on the DMD upstream project and instead,
I've forked it [2] to be able to do the necessary changes.

[1]
https://dlang.org/blog/2020/08/23/symmetry-autumn-of-code-2020-projects-and-participants

[2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/ddc

--