beerconf August 2020

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sat Aug 29 14:09:24 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 16 August 2020 at 14:09:36 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> OK, so we are going to do another beerconf for August, Dates
> are the 29-30, which are a Saturday-Sunday again (2 weeks from
> now). As usual, bring your favorite brews (or non-alcoholic
> drinks if you insist), and bring your A-game D discussion
> topics. This will be right before the deadline for dconf online
> submissions, so maybe get those done before this so you aren't
> making drunk dconf submissions. Alternatively, you can put your
> submissions in for online beerconf 2020, which I'm happy to
> judge, and inebriation is allowed, but pretty much everyone
> gets to speak at beerconf, the leaders of that conference are
> pretty lax.

Hi Everyone,

I've started up a meeting for people to come and go as they
please.

https://meet.jit.si/Dlang2020AugustBeerConf
password: __traits(isCopyable)

I've just been informed that there are a lacking of submissions
for DConf Online 2020, so I expect that'll be a core subject
matter for this weekend.

Iain