Truly algebraic Variant and Nullable

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:09:59 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 20 December 2020 at 12:32:35 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:
> How does your work compare to sumtype? Would mir.algebraic
> offer any benefits, which would make it worth switching over?

replied at
https://forum.dlang.org/post/zlphfxktclgdookqtdrc@forum.dlang.org

> If we can work together to consolidate on a single API, I think
> it would be better for the language ecosystem.

Agreed. On the other hand, my public association with a DIP would
be a red flag and will increase the chance the DIP would be
declined. Cooperation is better to make silently.