Printing shortest decimal form of floating point number with Mir

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:06:51 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 22 December 2020 at 21:53:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> If you don't want the formatting code to be part of Phobos, I
> respect your choice.

Why did you think I may want it?

Phobos is almost not used in my work.

You, Andrey, and Atila don't care about language features that
have been requested for Mir or even more: rejecting DIP draft +
DMD partial implementation for no real reason.

Why should I care about something important for you while you act
like three tsars that care only about their party for years? How
come?