Our community seems to have grown, so many people are joining the Facebook group

bachmeier no at spam.net
Mon Dec 28 19:16:46 UTC 2020

On Monday, 28 December 2020 at 17:31:21 UTC, Murilo wrote:

> I'm very happy, at first the people here did not like my idea,
> they thought a Facebook group was unnecessary, but what is the
> biggest social media in the world? Facebook! So that's is the
> best way to communicate with the world and advertise Dlang.

I'm happy to hear your group is growing. I do have to disagree
with your last sentence. Any information you post on Facebook is
posted into a black hole. It can be an effective way to make
announcements if you have a really big group of followers (or
friends or whatever they call them these days), but it's
definitely not a good idea for information you want archived for
the long run.