Our community seems to have grown, so many people are joining the Facebook group

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 22:42:04 UTC 2020

On 12/28/20 9:31 AM, Murilo wrote:

 > they thought a Facebook group was unnecessary,

Not only unnecessary but divisive as well. For example, because I will
never have a Facebook account I would never be a part of that group. So,
can the open source community be a part of Facebook groups *without* a
Facebook account? Even if the groups would be open to the public, why
would advertisements be a part of a D group? (I don't want to go more
off-topic here but I would love to discuss Facebook over your favorite
drink.)

 > but what is the biggest social media in the world? Facebook!

Good for them. :)

Ali