Printing shortest decimal form of floating point number with Mir

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Dec 29 17:21:45 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 29 December 2020 at 16:14:59 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 December 2020 at 14:14:33 UTC, 9il wrote:
>>> Read the all comments and didnt saw any mockery
>>
>> Yes, it wasn't explicit. He didn't write bad words, he did a
>> bad decision. Bad for D.
>
> I apologise if what I wrote came across as mockery; it
> certainly wasn't intended that way.
>
> How would you have liked for me to have handled it better?

 From my day to day experience as developer, some topics you
cannot discuss using mail / forum posts/ github pr.

Face to face communication is best and phone communication is
second best.

If a pr is in a stuck situation, you may think of having a phone
call if possible.
(Maybe slack/discord supporting this).

In many cases this will help to have a better understanding of of
the pov of the other developer.

Kind regards
Andre