DIP 1033--Implicit Conversion of Expressions to Delegates--Postponed

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:58:11 UTC 2020

The Final Review of DIP 1033, "Implicit Conversion of Expressions
to Delegates", wrapped up early this month. At the time, after a
discussion about the DIP with Atila, Walter asked me to delay the
Formal Assessment. More recently, he has informed me that he
needs to give some thought as to how to move forward, but he
currently has other pressing needs taking up his time (like his
SIMD bug-fixing spree). So we have marked the DIP as Postponed
until he is ready to come back to it.

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/8320cbbeea8020eb33d59f05fc4e27f007e3544f/DIPs/other/DIP1033.md