Release Candidate [was: Re: Beta 2.095.0]

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:46:53 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 30 December 2020 at 10:51:38 UTC, Martin Nowak
wrote:
> On Sunday, 20 December 2020 at 13:21:46 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
>> Glad to announce the first beta for the 2.095.0 release, ♥ to
>> the 61 contributors.
>
> The release candidate for 2.095.0 is live now.
>
>> http://dlang.org/download.html#dmd_beta
>> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.095.0.html
>>
>> As usual please report any bugs at
>> https://issues.dlang.org
>>
>> -Martin

When I look at dub's commits, I see a recent commit to tag
version 1.24.0-rc1. It might be useful to mention the latest
version of dub somewhere in the change log as well, at least to
the extent that the dub releases will be coinciding with the DMD
ones.