FeedSpot Recognizes the GtkDcoding Blog

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 10:03:40 UTC 2020

On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 23:28:00 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

> Although you are right, the label lgpl makes my job harder.
> From a risk management perspective I understand if a team
> architect decides for any other language just to be 100% on the
> safe side.
>
> This is the point I want to stress.

I hope you can find your way through this maze, Andre. Corporate
adoption will go a long way toward giving D and GtkD a higher
profile. All the code offered on the GtkDcoding blog is and
always will be public domain*, so at least that won't be a hurdle.

*Not the text of the blog posts, though. That's copyrighted
material in case anyone wants to know.