Dev.to article puller: devtoarticlator 0.1.0

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:37:07 UTC 2020

I would like to announce a project started with the intention of
moving my articles into git. I've been writing[1] about the
progress and today I got through pulling all of user articles.

devtoarticlator 0.1.0[2] will write out you dev.to articles and
their Metadata into a folder. The meta is in a separate file
allowing for markdown views to format the articles without the
Metadata.

I will be continuing to make progress to publishing and updating
articles.

1. https://dev.to/jessekphillips/hobby-project-dev-to-api-59ln
2. https://code.dlang.org/packages/devarticlator