German D tutorial: HTML5 Anwendung mit GTK3 schreiben

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Fri Feb 14 14:16:08 UTC 2020

On Friday, 14 February 2020 at 12:53:29 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> is this part of what you're doing with cgi.d this week?!

In this tutorial there is no http server component in the D code
but it is provided  by Gtk3 itself (executable broadwayd).

There is already another tutorial using cgi.d (native aws elastic
beanstalk apps) and hopefully if I find time, I will write a
separate Websocket tutorial using cgi.d and vibe.d as comparison.

Kind regards
Andre