gtkui: aux lib for using gtkd with glade

Oleg B code.viator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:11:54 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 12 February 2020 at 14:12:29 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 11 February 2020 at 18:40:33 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
>> If you want use Glade [1] as UI builder with gtkd [2] you can
>> be interested by this library
>>
>> [Dub] http://code.dlang.org/packages/gtkui
>> [Git] https://github.com/deviator/gtkui
>>
>> [1] https://glade.gnome.org/
>> [2] https://gtkd.org/
>
> Very good. I wish attribute names would follow Vala's rules as
> much as it could be so that possible transitions from vala-gtk
> users can feel home. But this is my personal choice though:
> eg. gtkwidget -> GtkChild

Good idea, thanks! But I think it should follow d-style for UDA
https://dlang.org/dstyle.html#naming_udas and should be camelCase
or fully lowercase like @nogc.

I will add @gtkchild and @gtkcallback in next version and add
deprecate message for @gtkwidget and @gtksignal.