Earcut polygon triangulation

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 10:07:44 UTC 2020

For those who are interested in game programming, geospatial
things, 2D graphics etc. Earcut is a polygon triangulation
library originally written in js and ported to almost every
popular language (except D). I was playing around with my hobby
sdl game and needed to draw some concave polygons. So, I have
just ported the lib (suitable for betterC). My initial tests
showed that it is fast that can be used for real-time rendering.
If you have a function that can draw triangles, you can draw
concave/convex any polygon which can also have holes.

https://github.com/mapbox/earcut.hpp
https://github.com/aferust/earcut-d