DIP 1027---String Interpolation---Format Assessment

Aliak something at something.com
Thu Feb 27 19:22:31 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 18:19:03 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 17:41:12 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Right, that actually is what my old proposal was (and I fought
> for it on the first few pages of the last thread), and this is
> very close to what C# does successfully, but I decided to leave
> it behind because:
>
> [...]

Should this maybe be called tuple interpolation instead of string
interpolation? It is unique to D it seems, this feature that is.
And then it might help with the “wait why can I not assign an
interpolated string to a string”?? And on top maybe change the
prefix to t instead of i?