My Android project nearing beta

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:36:46 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 2 January 2020 at 20:26:05 UTC, visitor wrote:
> i see you updated everything ! wow !! :))

yea, the setup program should now download the runtime binaries
for you and set up ldc2.conf fairly automatically (I haven't
tested on Windows yet though and of course it will static assert
on Mac but should be easy fix when I get to it).

Getting there. I think I have a plan for making new Java classes
from D too that I'll play with when I get more time...

> just a note : i had to add a sourceSets instruction

hmm, ok, I didn't have to do that on mine but I can add a note to
the docs for others.

tbh I don't really understand very much about android and the
ide. I've never actually made an android app myself and never
actually even heard of gradle before I started playing with
this....