DConf 2020: Double Decker Edition

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 05:28:54 UTC 2020

On Friday, 10 January 2020 at 01:11:44 UTC, Murilo wrote:
> On Saturday, 4 January 2020 at 12:23:40 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> The announcement is on the blog and dconf.org is up to date.
>> Read all about it!
>>
>> https://dlang.org/blog/2020/01/04/dconf-2020-double-decker-edition/
>> https://dconf.org/2020/index.html
>
> Once I submit a proposal for a talk, how long will it take to
> be reviewed and replied to?

Soon, I'll update the website with all of the deadline dates.
There will be a submission deadline and a deadline for the
announcement of selections. Typically, the announcement takes
place one week after the submission deadline and the submission
authors are notified by email the day before.

I anticipate the submission deadline will be some time in March.