D GUI Framework (responsive grid teaser)

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Tue Jan 28 16:50:25 UTC 2020

On 2019-05-19 21:01:33 +0000, Robert M. Münch said:

> Hi, we are currently build up our new technology stack and for this
> create a 2D GUI framework.

Hi, some more teaser showing a text-input field, with clipping,
scrolling, etc.:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp3d0bohnd59pyp/Bildschirmaufnahme%202020-01-28%20um%2017.16.26.mov?dl=0

We have text-lables, text-input and basic text-list now working. Slow
but steady progress. The whole framework follows a free compisition
idea. You can add a table to the slider-knob of a slider if you want
and it will just work.

Style and decoration is totally seperate and currently not done at all.
Hence, the ugly wireframe look.

This whole project is a side-project I currently do beside our normal
product development work.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com