New graphs for tsv-utils performance benchmarks

Jon Degenhardt jond at noreply.com
Wed Jan 29 18:33:45 UTC 2020

A small thing - Many people who have seen the performance
benchmarks for eBay's TSV Utilities find the text table format
I've used in the past hard to read. Me too. So, I finally
generated more traditional graphical representations for the 2018
benchmark results.

The graphs are here:
https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils/blob/master/docs/Performance.md#2018-benchmark-summary

There are no new benchmarks, just new visualizations of the
results.

For folks who not familiar with these benchmarks - This is part
of performance studies done by comparing eBay's TSV Utilities
with a number of command line tools providing similar
functionality (e.g. awk). The results shown were presented at
DConf 2018.

* Details of the performance study -
https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils/blob/master/docs/Performance.md
* DConf 2018 talk slides -