Post: Why no one is using your D library

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:29:29 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 2 July 2020 at 17:19:31 UTC, claptrap wrote:
> and adrdoc? i think and they put everything onto its own page.

Yeah, I find it is generally easier to read, search, and link
this way. It does have an overview page for anything though you
can skim through.

> Even a good tutorial on how to coax something useful from DMD
> would help.

Not even worth trying imo, that's why i wrote a replacement from
scratch.

adrdox could prolly be modified to do all one page, or just load
the pages and embed after the fact. just im not sure if it has
value tbh