Decimal string to floating point conversion with correct half-to-even rounding

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:07:55 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 5 July 2020 at 10:39:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 7/5/2020 3:35 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> All of DMD, Druntime, and Phobos use Boost, except for Curl
>> and the zip library (which we probably shouldn't have added).
>
> Also, there are no dependencies on Curl and zip.
>
> We don't distribute the C libraries, we use whatever is on the
> user's system.

DMD statically links the C standard library (and maybe something
else).

There is no risk for DMD and DFL to depend on a Mir's Boost
licensed library. If something happens with Mir or Mir change the
license, DFL will be able to fork the required code at any point
in the Boost licensed part of git history.