Visual D 1.0.0 released

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:26:55 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:00 PM JN via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 4 July 2020 at 13:00:16 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> > See
> > https://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html
> > for the complete list of changes.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rainer
>
> Anyone who uses VisualD and Code-D can compare the two? (Yes, I
> know the difference between Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code).

The difference is night vs day... VisualD is, by far, like REALLY FAR, the
most mature and useful IDE and debug environment for D.
TL;DR: if you are a D dev, and you use Windows, you should definitely try
Visual Studio + VisualD. I for one couldn't work without it!