Visual D 1.0.0 released

Petar Petar
Fri Jul 10 05:18:05 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 9 July 2020 at 12:14:51 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 July 2020 at 08:40:24 UTC, Petar Kirov
> [ZombineDev] wrote:
>
>> What I really wish is we had a single shared codebase for
>> dlang editor support, that could be shared among editor
>> extension writers, instead of having many community members
>> working on competing solutions.
>
> That would be really nice. Doesn't Visual Studio (not VSCode)
> supports LSP these days?
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

Given that Microsoft were the ones who designed LSP in the first
place, I'd be surprised if the they don't. Rainer for sure knows
more about it than me, but a quick Google search yields this as
one of the top results:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/extensibility/language-server-protocol?view=vs-2019

Note that this article is for VS and not VS Code.