DIP 1030--Named Arguments--Final Review Begins

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:14:46 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 28 July 2020 at 04:18:11 UTC, Cecil Ward wrote:

> Mike, is this going to go ahead?

You can see the status of every active DIP here:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/README.md

As a rule, every DIP in that top table is going to go ahead
unless a) the author explicitly asks me to stop or postpone the
process or b) the author becomes unresponsive.

You'll see there that 1030 is currently in Formal Assessment,
meaning Walter and Atila are evaluating it. I emailed them a few
days ago to kick it off, so we should hear a verdict in the next
two or three weeks.

And thanks for asking! You've made me realize I should start
announcing when a Formal Assessment begins.