Tensorflow wrapper for D

tastyminerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:04:01 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 14:43:46 UTC, 9il wrote:

> by Shigeki Karita
>
> https://github.com/ShigekiKarita/tfd

Nice to see changes in DL domain for D. I wonder what happened to
https://github.com/ShigekiKarita/grain, looks dormant now. Also,
looks like tfd needs a lot of work too with autograd is not being
implemented. Which TF version does tfd target? TF2 doesn't even
have official Java API support which basically means that nobody
will port their prod models to TF2 for the time being.

I know that creating something akin to PyTorch/TF for D is a
titanic amount of work. I wonder if generating PyTorch / TF
bindings for D would be easier?