Quick Start for Hunt Framework!

Heromyth bitworld at qq.com
Mon Jun 8 11:09:01 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 3 June 2020 at 08:11:55 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 June 2020 at 05:11:47 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> Look this:
>> https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-framework/wiki/Quick-Start
>
> By having a dub sub package `init-exec` in huntlabs dub package,
> a dub user can just execute `dub init -n mypackage -t
> hunt-framework`
> to create a skeleton, with source code provided by you.
>
> See example here:
> https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/master/test/issue1651-custom-dub-init-type/custom-dub-init-dubpackage-1.0.1.zip?raw=true
>
> Kind regards
> André

I got a failed test. Here is the log, and I'm not sure what's
wrong with this:

➜  ~ cd dlang/dub-demo
➜  dub-demo pwd
/Users/putao/dlang/dub-demo
➜  dub-demo ll custom-dub-init
total 8
-rw-rw-r--@ 1 putao  staff   123B  3  9  2019 dub.json
drwxrwxr-x@ 4 putao  staff   128B  3 10  2019 init-exec
drwxrwxr-x@ 3 putao  staff    96B  3 10  2019 source

➜  dub-demo dub init -n SimpleDemo -t custom-dub-init-dubpackage
--skip-registry=all
--registry=file:///Users/putao/dlang/dub-demo/custom-dub-init --
--foo=bar
Couldn't find package: custom-dub-init-dubpackage.