Yahoo Finance Scraper

Selim sozel at wpi.edu
Fri Jun 12 18:22:28 UTC 2020

I wrote a small Yahoo finance scraper and wanted to share with
the community. I have been using D for a while and I think
contributing something to the community is good. There is an
example main script and a unit test. Those should get you going.
It currently saves the scraped data as a json file under the
executable's folder. I might add a public method to access
individual data columns inside json in the following days too.

All mistakes are my own and I appreciate any feedback.

https://github.com/SelimOzel/YahooMinerD

Best,
Selim