Interesting work on packing tuple layout

Avrina avrina12309412342 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 16:26:17 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 03:57:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 6/13/20 11:55 PM, Avrina wrote:
>> On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 03:08:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think so. Size does matter.
>>
>> If you are talking about implementing a tuple type into the
>> language,
>
> negative

The situation also applies to the only tuple implementation in D.
If you are proposing a new type with emphasis on reducing the
footprint of the tuple then I don't see a problem with that.
Changing the existing tuple implementation would be problematic.