This Right In: PLDI 2020 will take place online and registration is FREE. Closes on Jun 5, so hurry!

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Sun Jun 14 20:22:41 UTC 2020

On 04.06.20 14:46, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> PLDI (Programming Language Design and Implementation) is a top academic
> conference. This year PLDI will be held online and registration is free.
> This is an amazing treat.
>
> https://conf.researchr.org/home/pldi-2020
>
> Workshops and tutorials (also free) are of potential interest. These
> caught my eye:
>
> https://pldi20.sigplan.org/home/SOAP-2020 (on the 15th)
> https://conf.researchr.org/track/ismm-2020/ismm-2020 (on the 16th)

For PLDI 2020, I have contributed to the following research papers:

https://pldi20.sigplan.org/details/pldi-2020-papers/47/Silq-A-High-Level-Quantum-Language-with-Safe-Uncomputation-and-Intuitive-Semantics

https://pldi20.sigplan.org/details/pldi-2020-papers/46/-PSI-Exact-Inference-for-Higher-Order-Probabilistic-Programs

The only relation to D is that the implementations of the two presented
programming languages are written in D.