D GUI Framework (responsive grid teaser)

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Mon Jun 22 16:43:12 UTC 2020

On 2019-05-19 21:01:33 +0000, Robert M. Münch said:

> Hi, we are currently build up our new technology stack and for this
> create a 2D GUI framework.

Some now teaser, again might not look like a lot had happend but we
move forward, slow but steady:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjefzyneqnxr7pb/dgui_teaser-1.mp4

The framework can now handle 9-patch images for decoration of any widget parts.

And here an older one I think I never posted, about text editing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfqy21q4s7d0zxr/Bildschirmaufnahme%202020-04-07%20um%2017.08.24.mov?dl=0

Cut & Paste, marking, cursor movement etc. is all working correctly.
All text stuff (rendering and handling) is done in Unicode.

What we first get to work is a way to create simple applications with
input-forms, text-lists feed from a database and single line
text-editing.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com