From the D Blog: A Pattern for Head-mutable Structures

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:04:27 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 08:36:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I wouldn't be so sure. See the "Anti-Voting Manipulation"
> section here:

you telling us to vote in a specific way is already gaming the
system.

stop trying to manipulate their idiotic algorithm and just focus
on delivering value to the community.

if the HN crowd likes it, there will be plenty of organic votes
from their front page and the tiny handful you get from the D
forum who actually manage to find the thing will be irrelevantly
small.

if the HN crowd doesn't like it, our tiny handful isn't going to
change anything.

Either way, the value of our manipulated votes is massively
smaller than the value of us being able to participate in the
comments in the event people there do say something.